You might have seen a funny text-to-speech donation earlier if you watch Twitch streamers on a regular basis.
Funny text-to-speech Twitch donations can also be seen on YouTube and TikTok.
On YouTube, you can see a lot of “Best Twitch text to speech donations” videos.
The videos can be called the compilations of the best TTS/text-to-speech donations on Twitch.
The videos have Twitch TTS trolls, lines, and spam.
These compilations are very popular on YouTube that is why the videos get hundreds of thousands of views.
One of the channels that uploads Twitch text-to-speech compilations is “Top Kek”.
The channel contains more than 500k subscribers with various streamer compilations on Twitch.
This article has funny text-to-speech (TTS) donations and messages for Twitch that you can copy and paste to tease or troll your favorite streamers.
I will also tell you why you’re unable to donate to some Twitch streamers and whether your donation will be read aloud.
Why can’t I donate on Twitch?
You can’t donate on Twitch because the streamer has not set it yet.
If you do not see a donation panel, it indicates that the streamer hasn’t enabled donations yet.
If you are constantly involved in donating, you can send a direct message to the streamer and tell them that you want to donate.
The most common way of donating is via PayPal.
Therefore, you can use the PayPal account to donate to the streamer if they have it.
Will my Twitch donation be read aloud?
Your Twitch donation will only be read aloud if text-to-speech is enabled by the streamer.
If text-to-speech is not enabled, the screen will only show your donation, but it will not be read aloud.
A minimum donation amount is set by some of the streamer to trigger the text-to-speech.
For instance, if the streamer sets a $15 minimum donation amount, you need to donate $15 or more for your donation to be read aloud.
The setting is available in Streamlabs > Alert Box > Donations > Open Text to Speech > Enabled > Min. $Donations to Read.
Funny text to speech donations for Twitch
- My sprinkler goes like thisstststststststststststststststststststststststst and comes back like ttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttte
- Don’t you just hate it when your cat wakes you up like this? Meow. Meow. Meow. Meow. Meow. Meow. Meow. Meow. Meow.
- Don’t you just hate it when your dog wakes you up like this? Woof. Woof. Woof. Woof. Woof. Woof. Woof. Woof. Woof. Woof.
- Rice cookers go wowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowow
- lurl lurl lurl lurl lurl lurl lurl lurl lurl lurl lurl lurl lurl lurl lurl lurl lurl lurl
- My ROFLCopter goes soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi
- John Madden John Madden John Madden John Madden John Madden
- a: :a: :a: :a: :a: :a: :a: :a: :a: :a: :a: :a: :a: :a: :a: :a:
- YIRN YIRN YIRN YIRN YIRN YIRN YIRN YIRN YIRN YIRN YIRN YIRN YIRN YIRN YIRN YIRN YIRN YIRN YIRN YIRN YIRN YIRN
- ourna ourna ourna ourna ourna ourna ourna ourna ourna ourna ourna ourna ourna ourna ourna ourna ourna ourna ourna ourna
- Bomb has been planted. mm?mm?mm?mm?mm?mm?mm?mm?mm?mm?mm?mm?mm?mm?mm? ylh?ylh?ylh?ylh?ylh?ylh?ylh?ylh?ylh?ylh?ylh?ylh?ylh?ylh? Bomb has been defused.
- I heard Candice wanted to talk to you.
- As a female streamer that watches you every day, I just wanted to say thank you for being an inspiration to all of us. My friends and I hahaha just kidding, we all know it’s a sausage fest in here.
- I heard Joe wanted to talk to you.
- What do you think about Joe being a guest?
Where can I test my text-to-speech message?
You can test your text-to-speech message on this link https://textreader.pro/ which belongs to Textreader Pro.
Textreader Pro converts text-to-speech along with any of Streamlabs’ voices such as Justin, Brian, and Ivy.
Before you make a donation, it is ideal that you always test your text-to-speech message.
This will help you to avoid any issues with the message.
On the other hand, you can download Elundus Core, which is an additional Text-to-speech simulator.
You can get an incentive by donating to streamers that is, to be read aloud.
It is called the text-to-speech feature on Streamlabs.
Before you make a donation, the first step is to check if there is a minimum donation amount for text-to-speech to trigger.
Usually, this piece of information is available on the streamer’s donation page.
For instance, if the streamer sets a minimum donation amount of $15, you have to donate $15 or more than that for your donation to be read aloud.
If you need more information about the Brain TTS, you can go through this manual: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1qLKdc3QArtn6PVuGf42EfoMuzvLE_ykWwU1RViEcrbU/.
How to Pop Out Twitch Chat
How to Grow Your Discord Server
Arsalan Rauf is an entrepreneur, freelancer, creative writer, and also a fountainhead of Green Hat Expert. Additionally, he is also an eminent researcher of Blogging, SEO, Internet Marketing, Social Media, premium accounts tips and tricks, etc.