Are you getting Support Code SS07 error when you try to log in to Snapchat?
Snapchat is a photo and video app that allows you to share your memories with your dear ones.
They are regarded as “Snaps”, which include photos or videos that are available for 24 hours.
After 24 hours, the system will remove the photo or video automatically.
The app is replete with different filters called Lenses that and the developer of them is Snapchat community.
In addition, you can also perform chat, video chat and expose yourself with Bitmojis and Friendmojis.
There is another feature available on the app that is, “Snap Map” which helps you to share your location with your friends.
Since Snapchat’s launch, the app had faced different bugs and glitches like log-in errors.
In this article, I will tell you how to fix Snapchat Support Code SS07 when you can’t log in to your account.
What is Support Code SS07 on Snapchat?
Support Code SS07 on Snapchat means that you have tried to login too many times on Snapchat.
Otherwise, the system of Snapchat has detected suspicious activity on your account, as a result, the system has disabled it temporarily.
In some cases, the error message can occur when there is a bug on the app and it will get fixed in the coming update.
In other cases, Snapchat might be down and you have to be patient to wait for the servers to be back up.
To check the outage of Snapchat, navigate to downdetector.com/status/snapchat and examine the graph’s spike.
How to fix Snapchat Support Code SS07
To fix Snapchat Support Code SS07, try unlocking your account on Snapchat account using this link: accounts.snapchat.com/accounts/unlock.
Before you try unlocking it, the first thing you need to do is to uninstall third-party apps and unroot your Android device.
If you have a slow or inactive internet, you can switch to another connection that is fast.
If still the error is not fixed, the last resort is to contact Snapchat support by submitting a request.
Method 1: Unlock your Snapchat account
- Go to this URL: https://accounts.snapchat.com/accounts/unlock.
- Sign in to your Snapchat account.
- To unlock your account, you need to hit the “Unlock” button.
- Force close the Snapchat app and reopen it and try logging in again.
Source link: https://support.snapchat.com/en-US/article/locked.
Method 2: Unroot your Android device
- If your Android device is rooted, please unroot it.
- Uninstall any third-party apps and plugins available on your device.
- Uninstall and reinstall the Snapchat app (it will be automatically moved to the latest version and the cache of the app will be removed).
Method 3: Stop using VPN and switch your network
- Stop using VPN if you’re connected to one.
- If you’re not using a VPN, try using it.
- If you’re connected to a Wi-Fi network, switch your internet from Wi-Fi to mobile data.
- If you’re connected to mobile data, switch to a Wi-Fi network for internet.
Note: After moving to mobile data/Wi-Fi or stop using your VPN, force exit Snapchat app, relaunch it, and try to sign in to your account.
Method 4: Contact Snapchat support
- Go to this link https://support.snapchat.com/en-US/i-need-help.
- I can’t access my account > I see an error message when I log in.
- Choose “Yes” followed by “Need help with something else?”.
- Fill up the form completely and submit it.
- Wait for a few days to get response from Snapchat via email.
You can use this description as an example: “Hi Snapchat support, I’m facing a support code SS07 error when I try to log in to my account. I want your assistance to access my account”.
Note: You have to provide the email address that is associated with your Snapchat account. Another way to contact them is to go to Snapchat Support on Twitter (@snapchatsupport), to draw their attention, tag them or DM them.
Arsalan Rauf is an entrepreneur, freelancer, creative writer, and also a fountainhead of Green Hat Expert. Additionally, he is also an eminent researcher of Blogging, SEO, Internet Marketing, Social Media, premium accounts, codes, links, tips and tricks, etc.