How To Use Color Font In Whatsapp
Hello visitors, today I am going to share with you how to change Whatsapp font color in Whatsapp using WhatsBlue Text. Whatsapp has become one of the top applications which millions of people use around the world. I think Whatsapp contains its own benefits and advantages if we compare it with other messengers applications including BBM, Facebook messenger, Telegram and so on. Whatsapp also consists of several features such as video calls, voice calls, feature to send images, audio message, videos and sounds etc. however, Whatsapp still does not have the feature of group video calling like Line and Facebook messenger. Messages sent via Whatsapp are also safe. It is due to the fact that data is sent in encrypted before hand by the system.
In addition, in Facebook messaging app, we have the facility to change the text and make it unique and colored. Text messaging in this way is different and unique in its own way. But there are plenty of people who still do not know about this trick to change the font color in or how to change Whatsapp font style. It is because the users do not pay attention to these best applications and do not explore more features.
- How to Create Whatsapp Account Without Phone Number or Sim
- How to Download Whatsapp Status Videos
- Easy ways to know who blocked you on Whatsapp
Advantages Of Using Color Font In Whatsapp:
- It Will Be Looking Unique when you will compare it with other texts in status messages or group messages.
- Light Weight App of which is less than <3mb.
- Pro Feature Is entirely free, Now Invitations removed.
- You Can also use Different Fonts available in WhatsBlueText.
- It does not need any technical Knowledge.
- You need to download extra App, Which Most users do not like to do.
- More Color Can be added To improve Customers.
How To Install WhatsBlueText In Android Device:
- First of all, visit Google Playstore and search the term WhatsBlueText
- If You are unable to Find The app Check Below Link.
- Click on Install and Open The Application.
How To Change Color Font In Whatsapp With WhatsBlueText:
- After Installing WhatsBlueText, Open WhatsBlueText app.
- Enter The Text Which needs Colored Font For Posting in Group or Status.
- Hold The Text to Copy or Use Share Button Mentioned above to share the Text with your friends or contacts.
- Paste The Copied Text in the Comment Box and press Send. Confirm It with the user If u Think it will not work.
That is all. This is how you can use color font in Whatsapp or change color font in Whatsapp with WhatsBlue Text. It does not need any technical knowledge. In the past, people were paying for WhatsBlue Text pro version but now it is free of cost.
Do not forget to share this post with your friends to see Whatsapp color code text. I hope that you liked this Whatsapp font trick.
Like our Facebook page for more tricks and tips.
Arsalan Rauf is an entrepreneur, freelancer, creative writer, and also a fountainhead of Green Hat Expert. Additionally, he is also an eminent researcher of Blogging, SEO, Internet Marketing, Social Media, premium accounts tips and tricks, etc.