Scribd is an online subscription-based reading app that allows you to access a huge library of bestselling ebooks, audiobooks, magazines, and articles from leading newspapers.
You can explore new interests, stay up to date with the latest news and information, and be the best version of yourself through personalized learning.
Plus, you can take your entire library of personal books with you wherever you go!
You can sign in to Scribd to access millions of titles on your web browsers, iPhones, iPads, Android devices, and Fire devices
You can save books as your favorites, create collections to organize your library and bookmark titles to get faster access to them.
Plus, if you’re an author interested in publishing work online, there’s no better place than Scribd there 100 million viewers every month!
In this article, you will get free Scribd downloader or unlocker that you can use to unblur books, audiobooks, magazines, and more.
Is Scribd free?
No, Scribd is not free. You need to make a payment to read.
However, you can get a 30-day free trial in order to use it.
The cost of Scribd ranges from $9.99 USD to $11.99 USD per month and it will give you full access to their library.
The library has books, audiobooks, documents, and so on.
The cost of Scribd per month is $11.99 USD (plus tax where applicable).
In some countries, the cost of Scribd is $9.99 USD per month (after the free trial period).
They will renew your subscription automatically if you do not cancel it.
If you terminate your subscription before its end, the premium access will still be available for you until its duration ends.
How to download Scribd documents for free
To download Scribd documents or read books for free, the best way is to activate your 30-day free trial.
To download a document for free, you can also upload 5 documents.
Just keep in mind that you need to cancel the free trial before its ends.
Otherwise, you will have to pay for it.
#1: Activate your free trial
- Visit the site Scribd.com and select “Read free for 30 days”.
- Sign up either of Google, Facebook, or email.
- Lastly, provide your card or PayPal details to activate a 30-day free trial.
#2: Start downloading documents
- Go to the document that you need, for instance, Chris Bumstead PPL PDF.
- To download it, click on the “Download now” button.
- If you want to get in your preferred file type, choose it (e.g. PDF).
- To download it, select “Download” again.
Note: the download procedure can also be performed without getting a free trial and for that, you have to upload 5 documents on the website to download documents for free.
#3: Cancel your subscription before 30 days span
- Use your account information to log in to your Scribd account > Your Account.
- Choose “End My Subscription/Cancel Subscription” under “Subscription & Payment Details”.
- Verify your email address to confirm that you want to cancel your subscription.
From iOS devices:
- Go to the Settings app.
- Tap on your Apple ID > Subscriptions > Scribd.
- Choose “Cancel subscription to cancel it”
For Android devices:
- Go to the Google Play app and tap on your profile icon.
- Choose Payments & Subscriptions > Subscriptions > Scribd.
- Then, select “Cancel Subscription” to cancel it.
Note: Just keep in mind that the time frame to cancel your subscription is before 30 days or they will charge for the coming month.
If you need help, you can contact Scribd support from this link: https://support.scribd.com/hc/requests/new.
How to download Scribd documents
To download Scribd documents, the best bet is to get a premium account.
If you cannot purchase the premium version, other way is to upload 5 documents to download a document for free.
Another way is to get a 30-day free trial from Scribd and to avoid the charges, cancel it before it ends.
To download documents, go to that particular document that you want to download and hit the “Download now” button.
So, you have two options to select from either start a free trial or upload 5 documents to download the document from Scribd.
Arsalan Rauf is an entrepreneur, freelancer, creative writer, and also a fountainhead of Green Hat Expert. Additionally, he is also an eminent researcher of Blogging, SEO, Internet Marketing, Social Media, premium accounts, codes, links, tips and tricks, etc.