Are Instagram Bonuses not showing in your settings and do you want to fix it?
You can earn money on Instagram with the help of Instagram Bonuses especially the Reels play bonus program.
If you are qualified for a bonus, you will get a notification on the app.
To join the program, you have to complete certain requirements and agree to the program rules.
Unluckily, Instagram has not shared the requirements for the program, so users are not able to know if they are eligible for it.
In this guide, I will tell you why are Instagram bonuses not working or showing (Reels Play bonus) and how to fix it.
Why are Instagram bonuses not working?
Instagram bonuses are not working because the bonuses are not present in your country or you did not move to a professional account.
Instagram is currently testing the Reels Play bonus program in the US and India.
If you’re not living in the US and India, you will not be able to join it.
However, if you’re a resident of India or US but you still are not able to access IG bonuses, it shows that the criteria to meet certain requirements is not yet completed.
Unfortunately, Instagram has not stated it clearly about the program’s requirements.
However, they did mention that it is regarded as an invite-only program and only users who have less than 1 million followers eligible for the program.
If access to the Reels Play bonus program is not yet available to you even though many users viewed your Reels, it indicates that you’re not invited to it yet.
How to fix Instagram bonuses not showing
To fix Instagram bonuses not showing, your task is to switch to a business or creator account.
Otherwise, the other task you can do is to keep posting Reels until you get invited to the Reels Play bonus program or wait until it’s rolled out to your country.
Solution 1: Switch to a business or creator account
- Go to Instagram and visit your profile.
- Now, tap on the menu icon.
- Select Settings > Account.
- Choose “Switch to professional account”.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to change to a business/creator account.
Solution 2: Post more Reels until you get invited
- The Reels Play bonus program is an invite-only program that is currently tested by IG in the USA and India.
- Instagram does not explicitly show the requirements for the program except for getting less than 1 million followers.
- You have to keep posting Reels every day until you get invited.
- If you get invited, the app will notify you to onboard and enable bonus payouts.
- You need to finish the onboarding process before it expires.
Solution 3: Wait until the Reels Play bonus is launched in your country
- The Reels Play bonus program is currently launched in the US and India for testing purposes.
- If you’re not inside the US and India, you have to wait until the program is rolled out in your country.
- If you have questions or issues related to Instagram bonuses, you can request support from IG app: (profile > menu > settings > help)
Arsalan Rauf is an entrepreneur, freelancer, creative writer, and also a fountainhead of Green Hat Expert. Additionally, he is also an eminent researcher of Blogging, SEO, Internet Marketing, Social Media, premium accounts tips and tricks, etc.