This era is the rise of AI voices on the web and it can clone the voices of people accurately.
A simple tool enables you to input text to create a realistic voice over of a famous person such as Donald Trump.
People are using AI voice memes on TikTok and it is trending on the app because they use the voice overs of celebrities.
Trump and Biden playing video games like Minecraft has attracted all the attention on TikTok.
If you are curious to know about the software that is being used for making voice overs, go through this post.
In this article, I will tell you how to generate or get Donald Trump’s AI voice to say anything you want using a tool.
How to get Donald Trump’s AI Voice
To get Donald Trump’s AI voice, the first thing you need to do is to create an account and get a paid plan (for example, Starter subscription).
After that, go to YouTube and find at least 3 clips of Donald Trump that you want to voice clone and convert them to MP3 files.
In the end, upload the audio files to Eleven Labs, next, generate and download the voices and edit a video with the help of a video editor.
#1: Create an account on Eleven Labs
- Visit their website: https://www.elevenlabs.io.
- Hit the “Sign up” button.
- Sign up with either of these options Facebook, Google, or email.
- After that, verify your email address and sign in.
- Visit your subscriptions and subscribe to a paid plan (for instance, choose Starter that costs $5 per month).
Note: ElevenLabs can be used for free, but it will not allow you to clone voices.
#2: Start cloning Trump’s voice
- Visit YouTube.com and find the clips of Donald Trump speaking.
- Copy the link of the video and paste it into any YouTube to MP3 converter.
- Visit https://www.elevenlabs.io/voice-lab.
- Follow these steps: Add Voice > Instant Voice Cloning > Name it > Upload the audio clips > Add Voice.
- To use the cloned voice, select “Use”.
- Put the text and select “Generate”.
- To download the cloned voice, click on the save icon.
#3: Start editing your video
- Use any of your favorite editing tools to start editing your video.
- Drag and drop the videos to edit them.
- After that, drag and drop the cloned audio files.
- Use the editor to edit the audio and video clips.
- Export the video and upload it to any social media app like TikTok, Instagram, or Facebook!
Arsalan Rauf is an entrepreneur, freelancer, creative writer, and also a fountainhead of Green Hat Expert. Additionally, he is also an eminent researcher of Blogging, SEO, Internet Marketing, Social Media, premium accounts, codes, links, tips and tricks, etc.