Tower of Fantasy is replete with multiple mounts that you can unlock.
The mounts are the Chaser Mount, Voyager Mount, Monocross Unicorn Mount, and so on.
With the help of these mounts, you can get across the map faster and in style.
You need to perform an activity that is to get the Voyager Vehicle/Mount.
It is one of the rarest mounts in ToF because of the low drop rate of the Voyager Thruster.
Creating the mount is very hard as you require 3 other parts too.
One of the other parts that you have to get in ToF is the Voyager Hull to make the vehicle.
In this post, I will guide you on how to get the Voyager Hull in Tower of Fantasy.
How to get the Voyager Hull in Tower of Fantasy
Here are the steps on how to get the Voyager Hull in ToF
- Complete the Hyena’ Banges Base quest.
- Get 15 strawberries, honey, and carbonated water,
- Make an Iced Strawberry Soda by interacting with a cooker.
- Visit the Hyena’s Navia Base.
- Give the Iced Strawberry Soda to Morgley to get Console Components.
- Navigate to -768.1, -574.5 (south of Raincaller Island) > go into the 1st tower > enter “5972” > activate the “Device Activation”.
- Navigate to -457.4, -340.7 (northeast of Banges Omnium Tower) > get multiple repair tool sets > repair the 2nd tower.
- Go to the Small Stronghold southeast of Navia Bay (-258.4, -537.9) > go into the 3rd tower > activate it.
- Go to the middle of Navia Bay (-444.3, -589.2) > enter the ecological park > loot the 4 supply pods (to get the Hull) > and get the Colossus Arm Relic.
After looting the 4th supply pod, you’ll obtain the Voyager Hull.
After getting all 4 parts (Control Station, Thruster, Engine, and Hull), you can fuse them together to make the Voyager Vehicle.
Arsalan Rauf is an entrepreneur, freelancer, creative writer, and also a fountainhead of Green Hat Expert. Additionally, he is also an eminent researcher of Blogging, SEO, Internet Marketing, Social Media, premium accounts, codes, links, tips and tricks, etc.