Genshin Impact contains multiple missions/quests that you need to complete for rewards.
The game also contains side quests, cutscenes, stories, and so on.
Some quests may look easy to you, but they are very hard in reality.
For instance, you might not be able to solve a puzzle.
However, the solution to the puzzle is clear.
In other cases, some puzzles or tasks are hard to complete as there are little or no hints for them.
You need to perform the task in the game in which you have to unlock the Vissudha Field Teleport Waypoint Sumeru in Genshin Impact.
However, a lot of players have no idea where the entrance is located.
The reason behind it is that you will not get any clear directions.
In this post, I will guide you on how to unlock the Vissudha Field Teleport Waypoint Sumeru in Genshin Impact.
How to Unlock the Vissudha Field Teleport Waypoint Sumeru in Genshin Impact
Here are the steps on how to unlock the Vissudha Field Teleport Waypoint Sumeru in Genshin Impact
- Teleport to the statue of seven and head west.
- Enter the platform above the waterfall and defeat all the opponents.
- Interact with the mechanism.
- Enter the cave at the back.
- Hit the dendro totem at the left with a dendro element.
- Fly up by using the four leaf sigil and hit the second denro totem above.
- Hit the big rock with a dendro element to unlock the dendrograna.
- Call the dendrograna and shoot the 3 dendro rocks around it.
- Go northwest and follow the path to the teleport waypoint.
- Unlock the teleport waypoint.
You need to interact with a mechanism first to unlock the Vissudha Field teleport waypoint.
After interacting with the mechanism, get into the cave, hit the two dendro totems and a big rock with a dendro element.
If you can’t locate the big rock, there’s a stone covered with vines that you have to attack using a dendro element.
After doing so, it will then go up and the dendrogranum will show up (the stone is a little bigger than Kazuha Xianglin ITP).
In the end, shoot the 3 dendro rocks and follow the path in order to unlock the teleport waypoint.
Arsalan Rauf is an entrepreneur, freelancer, creative writer, and also a fountainhead of Green Hat Expert. Additionally, he is also an eminent researcher of Blogging, SEO, Internet Marketing, Social Media, premium accounts, codes, links, tips and tricks, etc.