Are you facing a “Your access to voice chat has been suspended for violating our community standards” error on Roblox?
It indicates that you are temporarily banned from accessing voice chat.
Roblox voice chat helps you to communicate in Roblox as you do in the physical world.
Users who are 13 years old and above use the option and perform chat with spatial voice.
When you do chat, you have to follow the community standards to avoid suspension.
In this article, I will guide you on how to unsuspend your suspended Roblox voice chat access feature on Roblox and get it back.
How to Unsuspend Roblox Voice Chat Access
To unsuspend your Roblox voice chat access, the best bet for you is to contact Roblox by submitting an appeal.
In the appeal, you will tell them that you’ve been suspended by mistake and you didn’t violate any community standards.
- Visit this link: https://www.roblox.com/support.
- Sign in to your Roblox account if you haven’t done it yet.
- Provide your username, name, and email address.
- Choose the device that your voice chat is suspended on.
- Choose “Moderation” and “Appeal Account”.
- Explain to them that you’re suspended by mistake and you didn’t violate the community standards.
- Submit the appeal and wait for at least 3 days to get Roblox’s response.
Due to the overwhelming number of responses, the team may take a while to review your appeal.
If it happened due to a mistake, Roblox will send you an email that says you’ve been unsuspended.
Arsalan Rauf is an entrepreneur, freelancer, creative writer, and also a fountainhead of Green Hat Expert. Additionally, he is also an eminent researcher of Blogging, SEO, Internet Marketing, Social Media, premium accounts, codes, links, tips and tricks, etc.