Yoga VPN for PC on Windows 7/10/8.1/8/XP/Vista & Mac Laptop
Yoga VPN for PC is another VPN app and the developer of the app is Sarah Hawken. It is available for iOS based and Android platforms. It is a technology that enables private network to use a public network and can connect to different sites or users using a virtual network which is encrypted. The flow of data is highly safe and secure and a user can get access to anything using their remote location.
Yoga VPN iOS is free and anyone can download and install it. It not only gives you a secure channel and it also offers more features such as unlimited bandwidth. In addition, multiple users can connect to the same network at the same time. A user can unblock any site with ease. It also offers efficient connectivity around the world which is free and highly secure.
DOWNLOAD YOGA VPN FOR PC ON WINDOWS 10/8.1/8/7/XP/VISTA & MAC LAPTOP
It is available on different websites and in order to understand it with ease, I suggest visiting their official page. In addition, it does not restrict your duration of the session. It means that there is no duration defined for this application.
Everyone can run this application on PC by downloading AndyOS from android.net. Yoga VPN is now available in the latest version which updated in September 2017. The version is 3.5.012. It has more than one million download from Google play store. In addition, it has 4.6 rating out of 5. Almost 67000 users have rated 5 stars. So according to the statistics, it seems to be one of the best applications available on play store.
Also, read our guide
FEATURES OF YOGA VPN FOR LAPTOP, COMPUTER
- Easy to use even for those who have very little knowledge of technology or PC.
- One can anonymously browse any website as per his/her desire and preferences.
- It gives you unlimited time connectivity.
- It gives preference to your privacy and keeps it secure so that no one other than the user can encroach or interfere with the network.
- It is fast and quite stable when taking its performance and processing speed into consideration.
About the security, it gives you with a fake IP and hides the original IP address of the device which is connected to the network.
- It is compatible with devices having android version above 5.0.
- It is highly anonymous since no prior logging in or registration is required.
- No DNS leak happens, and the best part is, it provides the highest priority to the privacy of user.
- Yoga VPN has its proxy server available in different countries some of which are United States, Germany, India, Canada, Japan, Russia, etc.
- No payment or app purchase is needed as it is free to use.
The latest Yoga VPN settings need many permissions before enabling the user to take full advantage of it. Some of them get access to external storage, access to Wifi, access to phone settings, location of the user, access to phone state and open network sockets.
HOW TO INSTALL YOGA VPN FOR PC ON WINDOWS 8/8.1/10/7 & MAC LAPTOP?
First of all, you need to download and install Bluestacks Android Emulator on your Laptop or PC then follow the instructions below:
- Click on the Bluestacks Android Emulator icon available on your desktop.
- Click on the search icon.
- Search for the app by typing the term “Yoga VPN” in the search box.
- A new window shows Yoga VPN application in the Play Store.
- Click on the “Install” button to download it.
- After downloading it, click on “All Apps” button which is available on the homepage of Bluestacks and from there open the app.
So it is another useful app which you can use to get access to restricted sites by using a public network anonymously. Yoga VPN for windows PC does not keep track of what the user is browsing.
I hope that you liked this post on Yoga VPN for Computer or PC.
Do not forget to share this post.
Arsalan Rauf is an entrepreneur, freelancer, creative writer, and also a fountainhead of Green Hat Expert. Additionally, he is also an eminent researcher of Blogging, SEO, Internet Marketing, Social Media, premium accounts tips and tricks, etc.