In this post of Green Hat Expert, we shall share with you the trick of how to get paid apps for free on android or how to download paid apps on Play store for free after root and without root.
How to Get Paid Apps for Free on Android
In this tutorial, you will get to know how to download paid apps for free on Android phone. When you search for apps in the Google Play store, you will find a number of interesting apps. But the paid apps attract your attention because they offer a lot of better features. So we shall discuss how to download free apps in play store so you can download them too.
When you like any app on the play store and later, you come to know that the app is paid. It will annoy you. If you desperately need this app, you will agree to spend money or credit to get the features of the application. There is a large community of Android users who want to get paid apps for free. There are different ways to do the trick and they are also complicated in nature but it will not be a problem for you.
Also, read our article about
How to Download Paid Apps on Google Play for Free
So we are going to share few methods to download paid apps from Google play store for free of cost. There are two methods to do that you can do it after rooting your device and also download it without rooting your device.
Most of the paid app apk is available online. Every user can get them by searching them on Google.
eg : “PowerAmp pro apk download”
Otherwise, you can install these apps:
- Modded Play Store:
Currently, they are not available in the play store still you can get them by searching them from their names on Google, Bing and Yahoo. Or try this website www.xda-developers.com
Luckypatcher has the ability to make apps pro/donate. In addition, it can also remove the verification of license along with advertisement in some applications.eg : patch free version of titanium backup to donate version
Modded play store and Freedom enable you to simulate fake in-app purchases for some apps. In addition, you can also get offline license verification for some applications. Example: in-app purchases in subway surfers
Download Links for Apps
Luckypatcher: Lucky Patcher Apk LATEST
Modded Play store to find the latest version of Google Play store: Latest Modded Version is Here!
Freedom Latest Version: Freedom Unlimited In App Purchases on Android is Here!
1. Download Through Freestore.apk Application
- First of all, download the application apk, then install the application on your smartphone or android phone
- Open Freestore Application
- After the installation of application freestore.apk, open the application, just open it
- Then open the playstore, select the paid games or paid apps
- Select SHARE In Playstore
- After selecting the app, select or choose the share option and share this paid app with Free Store App. It will enable you to download the paid apps.
- Download Paid Apps
- Once you enter Freestore, you can just download paid apps on play store free of cost.
2. Download via Blackmart Application Alpha
In this section, we shall share another option that will tell you how to get paid apps for free on Android. The second option is to use Blackmart applications. It is also similar to the previous options because it also needs other applications to run it. This guide is simple and easy because you need to look in the search field to install the game or application.
- First of all, download Blackmart Alpha applications, then install the application on your smartphone or android phone
- Search and install Paid Apps
- Wait until the installation is complete
3. Download through the 9 Apps Store app
It is another method that guide us how to get paid apps for free on Android. So it is also the same as the previous one but it is the easiest according to our point of view. It is due to the fact that 9Apps is the best alternative to malicious malware. The developer of 9Apps is Alibaba Mobile group which is also the owner of Asia’s largest online store that is, Aliexpress.
Additionally, they have also developed one of the famous browser applications that is, UC browser. One after another the great app including UCNews which is rising by and by. Here is how to download paid apps for free on Android from Google play store.
- Download the latest applications from 9Apps through the link below: 9Apps Download
- Install and wait until the process is complete
- Open the 9Apps app and search for the paid apps in the play store by writing the app name in the 9Apps search field.
- If you have found it so download the application and then manually install it to complete the process.
4. Download Paid Application with AIO Downloader
AIO Downloader is another tool to help you to get paid apps for free on Android.
- First of all, download and install the AIO Downloader
- Once you will install it then you can directly use this application as a third party application store in general
- To download paid apps, immediately find the name of the application from the Search menu or bar. Or search in the list of applications available
- Once found, direct download.
- After downloading it, just install as usual.
So it was an easy task, isn’t it? Now you can get paid apps free of cost without spending any money.
Note: There are some of the users who are facing License error when they open the Paid apps from Google Play store. You can solve it only with Rooted Mobile Just Download Freedom App.
Still having problems feel free to share your problem.
Do not forget to share this post.
Arsalan Rauf is an entrepreneur, freelancer, creative writer, and also a fountainhead of Green Hat Expert. Additionally, he is also an eminent researcher of Blogging, SEO, Internet Marketing, Social Media, premium accounts tips and tricks, etc.