Clicker Simulator is a Roblox game that involves clicking developed by Pressure Studios.
They also have a Discord community and you can join their Discord community server for codes, update news, and trade with other players.
There are 6 steps to play the game:
- Hatch, collect and trade legendary pets.
- You can rebirth to get gems and clicks multiplier.
- To ease your journey, buy buttons and rebirth pets.
- Unlock more double jumps and discover islands.
- Become a clicking god and climb the leaderboards.
The game has more than 230 million visitors and 500,000 favorites.
This post has a list of Roblox Clicker Simulator codes, how to redeem them, and how to get them.
How to redeem Clicker Simulator codes
Here’s a step by step guide on how to redeem Clicker Simulator codes:
- Firstly, open Clicker Simulator on Roblox.
- Now, click on the menu icon
- Now, click on the Twitter icon.
- Put the Clicker Simulator code that you want to redeem.
- To redeem it, click on “Confirm”.
You need to remember that some codes come with an expiration date.
You’ll get a “Code is expired!” error message if the code is expired.
You’ll see a “Code already redeemed” error message if you have already redeemed the code.
Roblox Clicker Simulator codes
- twitter100k – 2 hours of 2x Luck boost
- 300SHINYCHANCE – 1 hour 2x Shiny Chance
- LUCKYCODE21 – 2 hours of 2x Luck boost
- 325CLICKS2 – 1 hour 2x Clicks
- 300DOUBLELUCK – 1 hour 2x Luck
How to get Roblox Clicker Simulator codes
To get Roblox Clicker Simulator codes, the Pressure Studios Discord server should be joined.
The server has announcements, codes, and you can also trade with other players.
If you’re a beginner, you need to visit this URL https://rover.link/verify and follow the instructions on the page to get verified.
The codes are available in the “#announcement” channel.
Every announcement will inform you the last code that was shared for instance, Use the last code LUCKYCODE21).
New codes will also be available in the channel as soon as possible.
You can also follow @ClickerSim1 on Twitter to get codes.
To get codes, you need to ensure that you have turned on tweet notifications so you’ll be notified when they tweet.
Arsalan Rauf is an entrepreneur, freelancer, creative writer, and also a fountainhead of Green Hat Expert. Additionally, he is also an eminent researcher of Blogging, SEO, Internet Marketing, Social Media, premium accounts tips and tricks, etc.