There are various mounts on Tower of Fantasy that you can unlock.
The mounts are the Chaser Mount, Voyager Mount, Monocross Unicorn Mount, and so on.
You can get across the map faster with the help of these mounts and in style.
You need to perform an activity that is, to get the Monocross Unicorn Mount.
This mount is one of the rarest mounts in the ToF because of the low drop rate of the unicorn head.
It is hard to creating the mount because you need to get 3 other parts too.
In this post, I will guide you on how to get the Monocross Unicorn Mount in Tower of Fantasy.
#1: Make a Fiddlehead pie
- Accumulate brown rice (all around Raincaller Island).
- Gather fiddlehead (in Banges Tech and Banges Factories).
- Put 9x brown rice and 6x Fiddlehead to a cooker in order to make Fiddlehead pie.
If you did not succeed in making a Fiddlehead pie, keep trying until you make it.
You need 15/15 ingredients to obtain a 100% success rate.
#2: Collect the strange residue
- Visit the Miner’s Camp (near 361.1, 298.9).
- Collect the strange residue on the ground beside a force field.
You can find the strange residue at the corner of the force field on the ground.
#3: Talk to Dr. Stoker
- Reach the east of Goldrush Mountain (Area 4 near 458.8, 494.3).
- Go into the entrance at the side of the mountain.
- After that, talk to Dr. Stoker and select “Hand over the residue”.
- Talk to Dr. Stoker again and to get the Ore Extract, you need to give him the Fiddlehead pie.
#4: Get the Unicorn Power Core
- Go back to Miner’s Camp (near 361.1, 298.9).
- Left* Energy Conversion Device = Gear 3.
- Middle* Energy Conversion Device = Gear 1.
- Right* Energy Conversion Device = Gear 2.
*Facing away from the strange rocks (not towards them).
After selecting the correct gears, a cutscene will be played.
The cutscene displays laser beams destroying the strange rocks.
To get crown exploration points rocks, gold, exp, dark crystal, gold nucleus, and a Unicorn Power Core, you need to collect the ore chunk from the.
#5: Get the Unicorn Bionic Frame
- Visit Dawn Frontier (near 677.1, -1191.8).
- Jetpack up the platform with waterfalls.
- Go to the code-locked door and enter “7092” (9 = 10% off).
- Go past the guards and traps to the bottom floor.
- Activate the Special Supply Pod.
After activation of the Special Supply Pod, you’ll receive Warren exploration points, gold, exp, dark crystals, gold nucleus, and a Unicorn Bionic Frame.
Note: If you’re taking damage constantly, it is imperative to upgrade your suppressor to 3.4 first.
#6: Get the Unicorn Cyberlimbs
- Go to the Type II supply pod in Warren Snowfield (943.1, -424.2).
- Defeat the 3 treasure guards.
- Lift yourself on top of the platform.
- Activate the Type II supply pod.
The Type II supply pod has the Unicorn Cyberlimbs among other items.
You have to defeat all 3 treasure guards!
A lot of gamers are unable to locate the third treasure guard because it’s hiding.
If you’re still not able to activate the pod after defeating all 3 treasure guards, the next thing you need to do is to wait for a few hours.
Note: If you’re taking damage constantly, it is an ideal thing to upgrade your suppressor first.
#7: Farm the Devotees to get the Unicorn Head
- Defeat Devotee Eber at the small stronghold southeast of the Crown Omnium Tower (932.7, 434.0).
- Defeat Devotee Noah at small stronghold north of Miners’ Camp (339.0, 170.7).
- You need to keep farming the devotees unless one of them drops the Unicorn Head that has <1% drop rate.
After getting the Unicorn Power Core, Bionic Frame, Cyberlimbs, and Head, the next thing is to combine them to create the Monocross Unicorn Mount!
Arsalan Rauf is an entrepreneur, freelancer, creative writer, and also a fountainhead of Green Hat Expert. Additionally, he is also an eminent researcher of Blogging, SEO, Internet Marketing, Social Media, premium accounts, codes, links, tips and tricks, etc.