Is ChatGPT at a capacity right now and you are unable to use it?
The developer of ChatGPT is OpenAI and it is also an AI that replies you in a conversational manner.
You will get answer to follow-up queries, reject requests that are not appropriate and question assumptions.
This company is paying attention to developing and promoting advanced AI technology.
The aim of OpenAI is to build AI that helps humanity to do advanced research from AI.
In 2015, it was founded in San Francisco, California and the founders are Elon Musk and Sam Altman.
In this article, I will tell you why Chat GPT is at a capacity right now and how to fix it.
What does “ChatGPT is at a capacity right now” mean?
“ChatGPT is at a capacity right now” means that the server of ChatGPT is full.
If the server is overloaded, you will not be able to access the AI unless some users back out.
Consequently, the server cannot accept new connections or requests at this time.
ChatGPT put a limit on the users that how many users can use it in one time.
The step is taken to avoid the users overloading, which can prevent the AI to work properly.
How to fix ChatGPT is at a capacity right now
To fix ChatGPT is at a capacity right now, you have to connect to a VPN and connect to countries like France, Germany, or any other.
Otherwise, the only way is to wait and you will be able to access ChatGPT when less users are accessing it.
You will get a notification when it will be functional again by selecting “Get notified when we’re back”.
An email will be sent to you as a notification to let you know when you can access the website again.
Solution 1: Connect to a VPN
- If you’re using it on a mobile device, download a free VPN app such as VPN – Proxy Unlimited Shield and choose the location of another country.
- If you’re using it on a PC, laptop or computer, download a free VPN app or if you are using Chrome, you can use free VPN extensions for Chrome.
Note: After connecting a VPN, relaunch ChatGPT after closing it, and you will be able to access it.
- For Chrome use these steps: Chrome > Three Dots > More Tools > Clear browsing data > Cookies and other site data + Cached images and files > Clear data.
- For Edge, use these steps: Edge > Three Dots > Settings > Privacy & services > Choose what to clear > Cached images and files + Cookies and other site data > Clear.
- For Firefox use these steps: Firebox > Menu > Settings > Privacy & Security > Cookies and Site Data > Clear
Solution 3: Get notified when ChatGPT is back
- On the “ChatGPT is at a capacity right now” page, you can select “Get notified when we’re back”.
- Give your email address and select “Submit”.
- In the meantime, you can go back and refresh the link chat.openai.com in intervals of 10 to 20 minutes to see if you can use it.
Note: When ChatGPT is back, you will be notified through email.
How to Fix ChatGPT Not Working
How to Fix “Too many requests” in ChatGPT
How to Fix “Err_too_many_redirects” in ChatGPT
Arsalan Rauf is an entrepreneur, freelancer, creative writer, and also a fountainhead of Green Hat Expert. Additionally, he is also an eminent researcher of Blogging, SEO, Internet Marketing, Social Media, premium accounts tips and tricks, etc.