Arya Stark is another assassin class character in Multiversus which shows that she is fast.
She’s lighter but gets 14% more damage.
Arya contains an unorthodox playstyle and can jump across the stage.
Follow-ups can be used to rack up a lot of damage through her combos or secure kills at the top or the sides of the map.
In this post, I will tell you the best Arya combos in MultiVersus, moves with inputs, and a legend for them.
Input guide for Arya
- DC: Dodge Cancel
- D: Down
- S: Side
- U: Up
- Normal: Attack
- Dair: Down Air Attack
- Upair: Up Air Attack
- FF: Fast Fall
Arya Combos in MultiVersus
Arya combos in MultiVersus
- Side Normal, Up special, Dair, Upair
- Side Normal, Up Special, Sair
- Dair, Up Special, Dair, Upair
- Dair/Side Normal, Up Special, Dair, FF Up Special, Dair, FF Up Special, Up Air (Pillar Combo)
- Side Special, Side Normal, Up Special, Dair, Up Special, FF Upair, Side Special, Up Special, Up Air (Kill Confirm)
- Side Special, Side Normal, Up Special, Sair, FF Side Special, Dair (Kill Confirm)
- Side Special, Side Normal, Up Special, FF Up Air, Side Special, Up Special/Air (Kill Confirm)
- Side Special, Down Normal, Side Special, Up Special, Up Air (Kill Confirm)
Tip: You need to buffer the Dair half a second before you complete the up special animation (press Dair and it will come out without fast-falling).
Just remember that all of these combos have to be adjusted for DI.
The reason behind it is that the training room dummy does not DI.
You need to follow the drift and select the correct aerials to follow up.
Arya moves in MultiVersus
Arya basic attacks
- Needle Strike/Knife Flourish – Neutral + Attack
- Shark Edges/Aerial Slash – Side + Attack
- Upward Slash/Whirling Stab – Up + Attack
- Rolling Slash/Stinger – Down + Attack
Arya special attacks
- Face-Stealer – Neutral + Special
- Knife-Thrower – Side + Special
- Dagger Slash – Up + Special
- Blade-Sharpener – Down + Special
Arya passive abilities
- Arya causes more damage with MELEE attacks if she hits opponents in the back.
- Arya and her ally briefly get DISORIENT whenever she neutral skips an attack.
- Arya gets ENRAGED when her allies are knocked out, making her next attack inflict maximum STACKS of WEAKENED.
- When Arya knocks out an opponent, a pie will spawn that will HEAL allies and will SLOW enemies.
Arsalan Rauf is an entrepreneur, freelancer, creative writer, and also a fountainhead of Green Hat Expert. Additionally, he is also an eminent researcher of Blogging, SEO, Internet Marketing, Social Media, premium accounts tips and tricks, etc.