Whats VPN for PC on Windows 10/7/8/10/8.1/XP/Vista & Mac Laptop
WhatsVPN for PC: These days, the value of privacy has got utmost importance. There are several news breaking the ice about government snooping and rogues are compromising your personal data etc. in order to avoid such incidents people use VPN or virtual private networks.
VPNs are similar to the incognito window in your PC. You can use the on your Android, smartphones, tablets and smart watches etc. WhatsVPN for iPhone is best app for VPN which you can access on apple and Google play store.
WhatsVPN app is available in Macs that gives you security. The developer and owner of this VPN is unlimited D.T security studio. The aim of this VPN is to give the privacy to your data and to the users in any area of the world.
Try these VPNs:
How Does It Work?
First of all, the user has to download and install WhatsVPN on his PC or laptop and then he will get IP addresses. You can select the IP address of your choice from the available countries. In addition, you do not need to sign up or do any kind of registration to use it.
It is entirely free and gives greater privacy module. Want to download WhatsVPN for Android?
How To Download WhatsVPN for PC (Windows & Mac)
There are 2 methods to download WhatsVPN app in the laptop/PC.
The more preferable way to do it is through the BlueStacks app player. Below are the steps to download the VPN app:
1. Download the BlueStacks emulator on laptop or PC. The download link for the emulator can be found on official site.
- After downloading the file, run it. Set up the installation and then click on finish.
- Once this step is completed, a BlueStacks application icon appears on the desktop.
- Open the app and enter your Gmail address that you want to use. This is needed for setting up the Google play store.
- After setting up the play store, type in the term “WhatsVPN” in the search bar, located on the top right corner.
- In the search results, click on the WhatsVPN application. Check the system requirements and then hit install.
- Now click on the app and download the APK file of it. The file is available using a link in the app.
- Once the downloading is finished, click on the APK file to open it.
- While clicking the file, it automatically starts to download using the Android Emulator.
- Proceed to the Android Emulator and click on My apps. (My apps shows the list of all the apps that you have downloaded.)
- In the My apps section, you will see the WhatsVPN app.
- Click the app and Start browsing with complete privacy.
Advantages of WhatsVPN app
Some the features and advantages of the WhatsVPN app that makes it a good choice than the other VPN apps are:
- Privacy – The basis on which this application is built. There is no snooping and stealing of your data.
- Access – You have the access to many blocked websites which may be of some importance to you.
- Design – the design is simple and easy to use.
- Free – the application is absolutely free with no hidden costs.
- Speed – It is faster than most browsers.
If you respect your privacy and want to access websites anonymously then this app is perfect for you.
Do not forget to share this post.
Arsalan Rauf is an entrepreneur, freelancer, creative writer, and also a fountainhead of Green Hat Expert. Additionally, he is also an eminent researcher of Blogging, SEO, Internet Marketing, Social Media, premium accounts tips and tricks, etc.