Tower of Fantasy is replete with multiple missions/quests that you need to complete for rewards.
The game also contains side quests, stories, cutscenes, bosses, and so on.
You can get the rewards in the game are in-game currencies.
You have to perform an activity that is, to obtain the Maglev Stalker in ToF.
To make the chaser vehicle, you need to get it as it is one of the parts required to make it.
To get it, your task is to slay The Vermin Brothers/Gamma Mouse Squeak which can be located in specific locations.
However, you might not know how to locate them.
In this post, I will guide you the Gamma Mouse Squeak/The Vermin Brothers locations in Tower of Fantasy to farm them.
The Vermin Brothers locations in Tower of Fantasy
Gamma Mouse Squeak/The Vermin Brothers locations in Tower of Fantasy
- Rat’s Den Squeaky
- Rat’s Den: Mitchell.
- Rat’s Den: Jed.
- North of Signal Station Ruins (on the road).
The task is to slay the boss in those four areas and go around them.
The reason behind it is that it takes time for them to spawn.
The Vermin Brothers/Gamma Mouse Squeak drops the Maglev Stalker.
However, the Maglev Stalker’s drop rate is under 1%.
Therefore, you might have to farm a lot of bosses before you can receive a drop.
According to a YouTube comment, it takes more or less 200 tries to get it.
The chances of loot are: 95% chance of green loot, 4.5% chance of purple loot, and 0.5% chance of vehicle loot.
Another person stated that they’ve been farming for more than 41 hours but still didn’t get the drop.
The boss is wielding a sword and it is a large yellow-colored robot.
When you’re finding the Gamma Mouse Squeak/The Vermin Brothers, it’s recommended that you choose a less-crowded channel.
You can switch channels by selecting your current channel above the minimap and adding the channel number that you want to switch.
In this scenario, you will be able to farm the bosses without any players getting in your way.
If you didn’t get a Maglev Stalker drop, move to another location because it takes some time for the boss to spawn.
Arsalan Rauf is an entrepreneur, freelancer, creative writer, and also a fountainhead of Green Hat Expert. Additionally, he is also an eminent researcher of Blogging, SEO, Internet Marketing, Social Media, premium accounts, codes, links, tips and tricks, etc.