Note: Kindly read the rules carefully to get approval for your guest post. I have written the rules in July 2018.
Do you want to contribute an article to our blog?
If yes, you must read these guidelines to make sure that your post gets approved before you submit a guest post at GreenHatExpert.
So I am encouraging new bloggers to contribute to my website with the related topics of our website in order to face my audience.
GreenHatExpert has been online since 2016 and it is growing day by day. The objective is to give you an extra hand to reach the new audience, share your potential and talent.
I have been working for two years to build GreenHatExpert. That is why I am also expecting the same level or better level of content quality on my website.
Before you submit your post to contribute to GreenHatExpert, let me give you some tips to take into consideration to make sure that your content gets published on our website.
How can you become a Green Hat Expert contributor?
To become a regular contributor at GreenHatExpert, here are some tips that will help you to get your article or post accepted and published:
- Visit our homepage and check out the first few pages tounderstand what kind of articles or posts we publish or accept here and what kind of posts engage the users and they read it.
- Write content that is entirely focused on quality and adding valuefor the audience.
- You have to be a blogger, writer or a genuine readerwho has something to write and share with my readers.
- Here are a few of the categories that I accept posts for.Do remember to do a search on GreenHatExpert to avoid submitting already published articles or ask us first if we are writing on any of your topics.
- SEO tips, blogging & SEO tools, and blog marketing.
- WordPress plugins and themes (and how-to’use them).
- Entrepreneurship: Running an online business.
- Making money online tips, tricks and ideas.
- Social media marketing, online marketing, and inbound marketing.
- “How-to’ posts.
- SEO tools, reviews, software, and case studies.
- Social Media tricks and tips.
A few things to remember before submitting your guest post:
- Article Quality: Articles should be a minimum of 2000 words and should cover the topic in detail. Incomplete details are like half-cooked food; no one likes incomplete articles. I take quality as one of the major considerations while accepting guest posts. To make sure your guest post gets published, write a very original piece which is written specifically for the GreenHatExpert audience. In addition, you can also promote your brand name.
- Credit:GreenHatExpert respects individual work and if your idea is an imitation of someone else’s work, feel free to give them credit. The same goes for images that you use on your article. Please give credit where credit is required.
- Screenshot + Video:Images also speak like words. Add images to deliver your message, but don’t add them just for the sake of it. If you are writing tutorials or guides, take a screenshot. If you are writing conversational topics, use Flicker to get related images.
- Self-promotion:We allow genuine contributionand backlinks are not allowed. But you will get a chance to build a brand for yourself by contributing a post to GreenHatExpert.
- Copyright:We respect everyone’s work. In case we find out that you have copied a post from somewhere else, we shall not publish your post at GreenHatExpert. Also, by submitting a post to Green Hat Expert, you give us copyright ownership of the post.This helps us to deal with any DMCA related problems.
- Comment:Comments are the conversations about your published article. Answer any questions related to your post via the comments. This will give you more exposure and help out your readers.
Contribute your post to Green Hat Expert
If you have read and understood all of the conditions mentioned above, here is how you can submit the guest post.
Arsalan55555@gmail.com with following:
Sub: Guest posting at Green Hat Expert
In body mentioned the Suggested titles and outline.
Will there be any backlink to a site, let me know that as well.
If your guest post is approved, I shall publish it on my website and will give you the link.