Are you facing a “Something went wrong” in Valorant Premier?
You will get the error when you’re trying to verify your phone number in Valorant.
You can build a team to complete in pre-scheduled matches by using Valorant Premier.
It allows you to create a team of 5 friends or create one to fight against teams with the same skill level.
Your team will be able to enjoy weekly tournaments and matches which are available throughout the season.
The duration of each season can be a few weeks and if your team performs well, it can qualify for the end-of-season tournament.
In this article, I will tell you how to fix “Something went wrong” in Valorant Premier Phone Verification.
Why can’t I verify my phone number in Valorant Premier?
You can’t verify your phone number in Valorant Premier because your phone number is already linked to another Riot account.
For instance, if you have another Riot account and you are playing League of Legends on it, you might have used your mobile number on it.
Consequently, the same phone number cannot be used for the existing Riot account that you use for Valorant.
To bypass this, you need to use a new phone number to link to Valorant or follow the steps below in this guide.
How to fix “Something went wrong” in Valorant Premier Phone Verification
To fix “Something went wrong” in Valorant Premier Phone Verification, the first thing you need to do is to unlink your phone number from other Riot account before using it for Valorant.
To begin with, you have to either contact Riot Player Support or go to League of Legends and unlink your mobile number from the client.
After unlinking your phone number, you can link it in Valorant.
#1 Step: Log out of Valorant and close it
- Click on the gear icon on Valorant.
- Choose “Exit to desktop”.
- Choose “Sign out and exit”.
Solution 1: Unlink your phone number using Riot Support
- Visit this link: https://support-leagueoflegends.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/requests/new.
- Sign in to your Riot account.
- After that, select “Account Management, Data Requests, or Deletion” OR you can talk to the Riot Player Support chatbot.
- Provide the subject, description, inquiry, and login name.
- Lastly, submit the form and wait to get a reply from Riot.
Solution 2: Unlink your phone number from the LoL client
- Go to the Riot Client and log in to your account.
- Choose “League of Legends” next to “Play”.
- Now, click on the Settings icon and click on “Delete Number”.
- Lastly, enter the code that you have received on your phone and select “Send”.
#3 Step: Link your phone number to Valorant
- Firstly, launch Valorant and increase your in-game resolution.
- After that, choose “Premier Open Beta” and choose “Verify”.
- Now, enter your country code, phone number, and select “Confirm”.
- Now, enter the code that’s sent to your phone and choose “Confirm”.
- That is it, You’ve successfully verified your phone number in Valorant!
Arsalan Rauf is an entrepreneur, freelancer, creative writer, and also a fountainhead of Green Hat Expert. Additionally, he is also an eminent researcher of Blogging, SEO, Internet Marketing, Social Media, premium accounts, codes, links, tips and tricks, etc.