MultiVersus has released another character Morty, inspired by the animated series, Rick and Morty.
Morty is an expert character and also a bruiser that contains a unique toolkit.
However, you might not know about his combos and how to do his combos.
In this post, I will guide you on the best Morty combos in MultiVersus, moves with inputs, and a legend for them.
Input guide for Morty
- Neutral Attack: Attack on the ground
- Side Attack: Side attack on the ground
- Aerial Down Attack: Down attack on the air
- Aerial Side Attack: Side attack on the air
- Neutral Special: Neutral special attack on the ground
Morty combos in MultiVersus
Morty combos in MultiVersus
- Side Attack, Side Attack, Neutral Attack
- Aerial Down Attack, Neutral Attack
- Aerial Down Attack, Aerial Up Attack
- Aerial Side Attack, Aerial Side Attack, Side Attack
- Neutral Special x3, Neutral Attack
- Neutral Special x2, Side Attack, Neutral Attack
- Neutral Special x3, Side Attack
- Down Attack, Neutral Attack, Side Attack, Side Attack, Neutral Attack
- Aerial Side Attack, Aerial Down Attack, Neutral Attack
- Aerial Side Attack, Aerial Down Attack, Side Attack, Side Attack
- Neutral Special, Side Attack, Aerial Side Special, Aerial Side Attack, Neutral Attack
The neutral description of Morty can be only accessible at the end of two consecutive side attacks.
The main combo of the character is his laser projectile combo that you’ll see in other challenging combos.
His Aerial Down accompanied by Aerial Up attack will ignite your enemies.
You can launch Morty’s grenades by side attacking them towards your opponent.
Morty moves in MultiVersus
Morty basic attacks
- AW GEEZ, SNAKES! – Neutral + Attack
- UNRESOLVED ANGER ISSUES/BARBARIAN INSTINCTS – Side + Attack
- AW GEEZ, MORE SNAKES!/POWER OF FIRE! – Up + Attack
- PLUMBUS TIME!/ARMOTHY ASSAULT – Down + Attack
Morty special attacks
- IT’S A GRENADE, I THINK/YEP, THAT’S A GRENADE – Neutral + Special
- POWER OF EARTH!/ANOTHER PORTAL? – Side + Special
- UH, AUTO-PILOT? – Up + Special
- TEMPORAL BACK-UP – Down + Special
Morty passive abilities
- SCI-FI EXPLOSIVE TECHNOLOGY – Many Morty’s attacks come with GRENADES. When you throw them, they will detonate instantly. If Morty covers with an ally, he will give them an idle GRENADE. Allies with the idle GRENADES receive GRAY HEALTH and will throw the GRENADE in the direction of their next attack. COOLDOWN depends on giving allies GRENADES.
Harley Quinn Combos in MultiVersus
Bugs Bunny Combos in MultiVersus
Arsalan Rauf is an entrepreneur, freelancer, creative writer, and also a fountainhead of Green Hat Expert. Additionally, he is also an eminent researcher of Blogging, SEO, Internet Marketing, Social Media, premium accounts tips and tricks, etc.