Loom is a video messaging tool that allows team to work in more productive way by getting rid of distractions.
It has more than 21 million users from different companies, Loom helps you to share updates, explain concepts and so on.
You can use Loom’s desktop, chrome extension or mobile apps to record your screen and camera.
Use a link to share your videos and receivers will be able to view it without creating an account.
Loom also has options such as time-stamped comments, emoji reactions and interactive elements to enhance team collaboration.
It can serve various purpose such as sending updates, asynchronous collaboration, and personalized outreach.
This post has a list of free Loom promo codes, coupons, and discounts, or get it for free by applying for an education plan.
How to use a Loom promo code
- Promo codes can be used for new self-serve Business customers.
- On the checkout page, you can only apply one promo code.
- Once you have applied a promo code, you cannot change it or upgrade it.
- Discounts will be applied on top of the standard 20% annual plan discount.
How to find Loom discounts
- In 2016, Loom was free of cost for everyone when Product Hunt conducted its launch.
- Loom was made free for educators due to the occurrence of the pandemic.
- In 2020, Loom has started offering promos to startups, founder groups, and other private communities.
- You can also register a free Loom account and get access to the Business plan for 14 days without paying anything.
Loom promo codes
Loom discounts and coupons:
- Get 100% Discount on Loom (use it free) – Apply for an education subscription.
- 20% off – Get an annual plan rather than monthly plan.
To use one of the discount/promo or coupon codes, you need to go to the checkout page to redeem it.
The above codes can be used to redeem one or more rewards.
By using one of the above codes, you will get 100% off (Loom for free) on non-profit/education subscription.
I will add new Loom promo codes to the list in the future.
To get Loom promo code later, you can either check reddit or bookmark the page using the star icon on your browser (if you are a chrome user).
Arsalan Rauf is an entrepreneur, freelancer, creative writer, and also a fountainhead of Green Hat Expert. Additionally, he is also an eminent researcher of Blogging, SEO, Internet Marketing, Social Media, premium accounts, codes, links, tips and tricks, etc.