To join WhatsApp Beta for iOS devices, it is necessary for you to install TestFlight from the App Store, go to the TestFlight website of WhatsApp, and install WhatsApp Beta.
For Android devices, you have to go to the testing program website of website to be a tester and update the application.
You will be able to update app’s features and share your feedback with the help of WhatsApp Beta.
Your personal calls and messages will be secured using end-to-end encryption.
It indicates that no one outside of your app or chats will be able to listen or read your chats.
In this article, I will tell you how to download or join WhatsApp Beta for iOS or Android devices.
How to Join WhatsApp Beta for iOS
- First of all, install TestFlight from the App Store.
- Go to TestFlight and agree to the terms and conditions.
- Visit this link: https://testflight.apple.com/join/krUFQpyJ and open in TestFlight.
- To join WhatsApp Beta, select “Accept”.
- To install WhatsApp Beta, select “Install”.
- Go to WhatsApp Beta to start testing it.
#1 Tip: If you don’t want to use WhatsApp Beta, you can remove the app whenever you want.
#2 Tip: To stop testing, go to TestFlight, choose “WhatsApp” Beta, and choose “Stop Testing”.
How to Join WhatsApp Beta for Android
- Visit this link: https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.whatsapp.
- Sign in to your Gmail account.
- After that, choose “Become a tester”.
- Go to the Google Play Store and search for “WhatsApp”.
- If the update button is not available, you need to wait for a few minutes.
- Tap on the “Update” button to update it.
- Go to WhatsApp to start testing it.
#1 Tip: You may have to wait for a while to get the Beta update.
Arsalan Rauf is an entrepreneur, freelancer, creative writer, and also a fountainhead of Green Hat Expert. Additionally, he is also an eminent researcher of Blogging, SEO, Internet Marketing, Social Media, premium accounts, codes, links, tips and tricks, etc.