Discord has become one of the most popular messaging apps on the web.
The app contains different features including media sharing, voice calls, and servers.
However, the public servers can come across an issue that is, trash-talking, bullying, and scammers.
Is someone irritating or annoying you or trash-talking on Discord?
If yes, you can troll them and you need to grab their IP address for that.
By doing so, you can find out their location.
In addition, it also gives you the details of their browser, hostname and their ISP.
In this article, I will tell you how to get someone’s IP address on Discord and if you can do so without a link (e.g. Grabify).
No, it is not possible to get someone’s IP from Discord without a link.
You can use Grabify to get someone’s IP and it is the only way.
Grabify comes with a Grabify link (for instance, https://grabify.link/ABC).
However, you can still customize the link to a custom domain (for example, picshost.pics.
It will boost the chances of someone clicking on the link because they will not be able to know that it’s a Grabify link.
How to get someone’s IP on Discord
To get someone’s IP on Discord, the first thing you need to do is to create a Grabify link and customize it.
After customizing the link, share it on Discord, and wait for someone to click it.
Lastly, revisit the Grabify website, refresh the page, and it will give you the IP address of anyone who clicked the link and you will be able to see it.
It also allows you to view their location, user agent, referring URL, and so on.
- Copy and paste the link into your browser: https://grabify.link/.
- Use any popular website such as Twitter.com.
- Lastly, select “Create URL”.
Note: Using a popular website will boost the chances of someone clicking the link.
#2 Step: Select “Change domain”
- Scroll down to “Link Information”.
- Select “Change domain / make a custom link”.
- Update the domain to something like “imagehost.pics”.
- Also, use an extension such as “.png”.
- To copy the link, select “Copy”.
Note: It’s highly suggested that you update the domain to something that is hard to guess that it’s a Grabify link.
- Go to Discord and share the link with someone or a Discord server.
- Another important thing to consider is to include a clickbaity caption so that people will be inclined to click it.
- Wait for someone to click on the link.
- Visit the Grabify website again.
- Refresh the page.
- Scroll down to reach “Results”.
- It will show you the IP address, country, and user agent of anyone who clicked the link.
Arsalan Rauf is an entrepreneur, freelancer, creative writer, and also a fountainhead of Green Hat Expert. Additionally, he is also an eminent researcher of Blogging, SEO, Internet Marketing, Social Media, premium accounts, codes, links, tips and tricks, etc.