Dislyte codes help you to get various in-game rewards.
The rewards can be gems, nexus crystals, gold, and so on.
By using codes, you will be able to save your real money for in-game currency.
You can use codes for Dislyte to buy items in the shop and speed up your progress for free.
Dislyte frequently provides codes to attract people to get back in the game.
It’s a good marketing strategy because it can be used by the players.
Therefore, games give away codes for free to their users.
This post has a list of Dislyte codes (for free gold, nexus crystals, etc.), how to redeem them, and how to get them.
How to redeem Dislyte codes
Here’s a step by step guide on how to redeem Dislyte codes on a PC:
- Firstly, go to the Code Redemption website: https://cdkey.farlightgames.com/dislyte-global.
- Enter your in-game UID (user ID) and click on “Send Code”.
- Now, go to the in-game mailbox.
- Find the verification code in the mailbox and copy it.
- Use the verification code in the “Verification code” field by pasting it.
- Click on “Log In”.
- Enter the code and redeem it.
You need to tap on your avatar in Dislyte to get your UID.
Your UID will be visible under your avatar.
On the right side of the game interface, you can find the mailbox in the dropdown menu.
Here’s a step by step guide on how to redeem Dislyte codes on an Android device:
- Firstly, go to Dislyte and tap on your avatar.
- Tap on “Settings”.
- Now, tap on “Services”.
- Scroll down and tap on “Gift Code”.
- Enter the code to redeem and tap on “Confirm”.
After tapping on “Confirm” you’ll get the reward for the code.
Unfortunately, iOS devices do not support the feature of “Gift Code”.
The reason for not having the feature is that it violates the App Store Community Guidelines.
Therefore, if you’re an iOS device user and you can’t find the “Gift Code” button, you need to go to the Code Redemption website to redeem codes.
How to get Dislyte codes
You can get Dislyte codes from the official Dislyte Discord server by joining it.
The Dislyte server of Discord frequently gives away codes.
The “YAGPDB.xyz” bot shares the codes.
You can receive the active codes by typing “=codes” in the “#questions” channel.
As a result, the bot will then get a list of active codes that are set by the Dislyte team.
In addition, the codes’ rewards and expiration dates will also be shown.
If the codes of Dislyte are expired, you need to wait for the bot to be updated.
Typically, the expiration date is set by the Dislyte team for all active codes to be same.
Before you start with chat, you need to agree to the rules by clicking on “Complete”, checking the checkbox, and clicking on “Submit”.
List of Dislyte codes that are working
- JoinDislyte – 1 gold record and 100 nexus crystals
- LingBigYong – 100,000 gold, 50 nexus crystals, and 5 basic divine wave opt-packs
- AviveHD – 1 3-star rare starimons, 4 basic experimons, 100,000 gold, and 50 nexus crystals
- JontronShow – 2 3-star rare abilimons, 100,000 gold, and 50 nexus crystals
- StSkiCrimax – 100,000 gold, 1 XP booster (8 hours), and 1 stamina supply pack
- TGTyoutube – 1 3-star rare starimons, 4 basic experimons, 50 nexus crystals, and 1 XP booster (8 hours)
- DislyteYTB50K – 10,000 gold and 50 nexus crystals
The codes available in this list are active and obtained from the official Dislyte Discord server.
If you’re an Android device user, you can claim them using the Dislyte app.
Alternatively, if you’re an iOS user, you need to visit the Code Redemption website instead.
Occasionally, we will update this list, so be sure to check back in the future for more codes.
Click on the star icon to bookmark the page.
If there is a problem with redeeming a code, you can contact Dislyte by sending them a direct message on their Twitter or via the in-game support service.
You need to remember that Dislyte codes come with an expiration date.
Most codes last for a few months after that, they get expired.
When the old codes are not working, the Dislyte team will probably release new codes on their Discord server because the previous ones are expired.
If you want to be the first one to know about it, you can type “=codes” in the “#questions” channel whenever the previous codes are expired.
Arsalan Rauf is an entrepreneur, freelancer, creative writer, and also a fountainhead of Green Hat Expert. Additionally, he is also an eminent researcher of Blogging, SEO, Internet Marketing, Social Media, premium accounts, codes, links, tips and tricks, etc.