Brex is a unified platform that allows businesses to manage their expenses.
It has expense management, global corporate cards, travel booking, reimbursements and bill pay in one place.
With Brex, businesses can automate compliance, keep track of budgets and streamline expense reporting.
It contains features such as embedded policies, custom limits and local billing for managing spend on a global level.
It makes the experience easy for employees and boosts the budget accountability too.
Due to its security measures, enterprise-grade platform and dedicated customer support, the company has managed to attract a lot of customers.
This post has a list of Brex referral codes (brex.com) to get a $250 Amazon gift card for free when you spend $1,000.
How to use a Brex referral link
- Visit brex.com and click on “Open an account”.
- Fill your name, company name, work email, and phone number.
- In the “Referral Code (optional)” field, enter the code.
- To complete the sign-up process, follow the given instructions.
How to find your Brex referral link
- Log in to your account to find your Brex referral link.
- Share your custom signup link and if your referral gets approved, you’ll get a reward.
- It will give you a $250 Amazon gift card and so will the company you referred.
Brex referral codes
- Brex referral link #1
- Brex referral link #2
- Brex referral link #3
- Brex referral link #4
- Brex referral link #5
- Brex referral link #6
To redeem the code, you need to click one of the links shared above.
The above links can be used during the sign-up process to receive one or more rewards.
It will give you a free $250 Amazon gift card as a sign up bonus when using one of the links listed above and spending $1,000.
I will add new Brex referral codes to the list in the future.
To get Brex Referral Codes later, you can bookmark the page using the star icon on your browser (if you are a Chrome user).
Arsalan Rauf is an entrepreneur, freelancer, creative writer, and also a fountainhead of Green Hat Expert. Additionally, he is also an eminent researcher of Blogging, SEO, Internet Marketing, Social Media, premium accounts, codes, links, tips and tricks, etc.