Genshin Impact contains multiple missions/quests that you need to complete for rewards.
The game also contains side quests, cutscenes, stories, and so on.
Some quests may look easy to you, but they are very hard in reality.
For instance, you might not be able to solve a puzzle.
However, the solution to the puzzle is clear.
In other cases, some puzzles or tasks are hard to complete as there are little or no hints for them.
You need to perform a task in the game that is to take pictures of 4 different animals found in Sumeru.
However, you might not have any idea how to find these animals.
The reason behind it is that you will not get any directions.
In this post, I will guide you on how to “Take pictures of 4 different animals found in Sumeru” in Genshin Impact.
1. First animal in Sumeru
- Go to the west of Devantaka Mountain.
- Take a picture of a “Shaggy Stumpter Beast” with the Exquisite Kamera.
2. Second animal in Sumeru
- Go to the west of Sumeru City.
- Take a picture of a “Rishboland Tiger” near the river with the Exquisite Kamera.
3. Third animal in Sumeru
- Go to the far west of Sumeru City.
- Take a picture of a “Forest Tree Frog” in the river with the Exquisite Kamera.
4. Forth animal in Sumeru
- Go to the top side of the river far west of Sumeru City (near the location of the Forest Tree Frog).
- Take a picture of a “Sunset Cloud Angler” in the river with the Exquisite Kamera.
After taking a picture of 4 different animals located in Sumeru, you can claim its rewards.
200 Whimsical Draft, 20,000 Mora, and 2 Guide to Praxis will be the rewards.
Genshin Impact Usernames Ideas
How to “Collect Sumeru Rose Seeds” in Genshin Impact
How to “Take pictures of 3 different Tri-Lakshana Creatures” in Genshin Impact
Arsalan Rauf is an entrepreneur, freelancer, creative writer, and also a fountainhead of Green Hat Expert. Additionally, he is also an eminent researcher of Blogging, SEO, Internet Marketing, Social Media, premium accounts tips and tricks, etc.